MFACCTS (Multi-Employer Fund Accounting System) is based totally on Microsoft's Windows Database Technology.
It is designed for the effective processing of Employer Contributions made on the behalf of the participants. It supports various calculation methods based on Flat rates, rates per Hours of work - Regular / Overtime / Double-time, % of Wages, Days, or Weeks or a combination there of. It can also process Stamps. Stores all information regarding Members and Dependents birth-date, sex, address, relationship, QDRO's, and extensive comment field for other information. Some of the reports this system will generate based on the entry of contribution data are:
- Monthly Billing/Remittance Forms
- Cash Receipts Journals
- Employer Contribution History Reports
- Delinquency Reports and Letters
- Roster Report
- Employer labels and list
- Year End Audit Reports
- Maintain and update Member & Dependent Records
- Enroll Members & Dependents
- Maintain and update Hours Bank
- Employee Contribution History Reports
- Member Eligibility Report based upon Contributions
- Member eligibility list
- Certify Member Eligibility for Benefit programs
- Prepare & Track Optical Vouchers
- Cobra Eligibility Reports
- Mailing labels
- Age and Sex Distribution Report Marital Distribution with Dependent Report
- Report of all Dependents Turning 18+
- Active members 70+ years
- and 100 more reports to choose from
The following modules are included in the MFACCTS Remittance System
- Pension Credit Processing Module
The Pension Module keeps track of the participants work history and contributions received. There are
on-line inquiry screens that show a participants contributions as
well as their pension credits. The system produces all the
necessary year end schedules for the government as well as your
actuaries. Highlights of this module includes:
- Calculate Pension Credits
- Print Yearly Statements and Registers
- Print Actuarial Reports and create data request files
- Report of all employees who earned pension credit for the current year
- Report of all employees who earned pension credit in the previous year but not in the current year.
- Report of all Pensioners on the rolls as the close of the current year.
- Report of all beneficiaries who were still receiving payments as the close of the current year.
- Report of all Inactive Vested Employees.
- Report of Pensioners in suspension status.
- Report of Pensioners who were re-instated.
- Report of Active employees age 70 1/2 receiving a pension.
- Pensioneer Processing Module
The Pensioneer Benefit Processing Module handles those participants that have retired and are receiving a monthly Pension amount. It also handles Medicare reimbursement Payments.
It keeps track of each participant and issues a Laser Generated Check or
an Electronic Fund transfer. The payment to beneficiaries can be automatically terminated based on an operator entered date. Below are some features of this module:
- Check Printing with Register
- Process Manual & Voided Checks
- Direct Deposit Bank System
- Monthly Summary Reports
- 1099 forms at year-end with Magnetic Filing
- Mailing Labels
- Year-End Actuarial Reports
- COBRA Processing Module
The COBRA module keeps track of those participants who are paying for their welfare coverage due to a COBRA defined event.
The system also complies with the new COBRA Changes in regard to issuing HIPAA certificates for those
participants that have left the program. The features of this module are summarized below:
- Bills participants for current month and any past due amounts.
- Notify employees and dependents of lost eligibility
- Summary of COBRA Payments
- Produce Termination Letters
- Print Delinquency Reports
- Automatic Termination Based on Term Date
- Full inquiry Capability
- Disability Processing Module
The Disability Module is designed to
issue checks to those participants that are on Disability. It will calculate
the necessary Taxes and issue the monthly State and Federal
- Issue Disability Checks
- Print Disbursements Journals
- Print Monthly Report for Employers
- Produce Yearly Tax Reports by Employer
- Welfare Eligibility Module
The Welfare Eligibility Module determines whether a participant is eligible to receive Welfare Benefits. The Critera is based
on the Plan Description which is built into this module. It can produce
some of the following reports and inquiries.
- Enter and View Employee and Dependent Information
- Print Reports of Employees who have lost Eligibility
- Print Reports of Dependents who have lost Eligibility
- Print Reports of Employees who have become Eligible
- Annuity Processing Module
The Annuity Module keeps track of each participants Annuity Balance, Loans, and prints Annuity Statements with the associated earnings statement.
- Print Annuity Withdrawal Checks
- Print Disbursements Journal
- Post Loans
- Post Loan Repayments
- Print Loan Delinquency Reports
- Print Loan Delinquency Notices
- Display Loan Outstanding Balance
- Display Annuity Account Balance
- Post Year End Interest & Administrative Charges
- Print Year End Account Journal
- Print Year End Account Statements
- Produce All Government Required Filing Information
- Vacation Processing Module
The Vacation Module keeps track of contributions of each participants and issues Vacation Checks with the associated Earnings Record Statements. All necessary calculations are done by the computer and a laser Check is Printed.
- Calculate Benefit Checks
- Print Benefit Checks
- Print Disbursements Journal
- Update Fund Balance
- Process Out of Period Benefit Checks
- Display Account Balance
- Optical Processing Module
The Optical Module is designed to issue Vouchers to those participants and their dependents that are eligible based on the plan description. In addition, the statement from the providers are reconciled to the issued vouchers that have been used.
- Issue Optical Vouchers while checking eligibility
- Enter, View, and Modify Optical Providers
- Process Monthly Provider Statements
- Produce Yearly Accounting Reports
- Full Inquiry Capability